- Arhiyor commends Oborevwori for donating land for Union's secretariat
- Urhobo youth leaders congratulate Arhiyor on his emergence as Chairman, NURTW
- Echoes From Ground Breaking Ceremony Of N78bn Effurun/Warri flyovers
- Nigerian Army organises seminar in Delta, advises social media influencers to always verify information before publishing.
- Keyamo’s Soaring Success Casts a Shadow on Omo-Agege’s leadership
As Urhobos, there’s the urgency for us to take charge of our destiny and redefine new paths to purposeful and meaningful ways of doing things. Given the slow pace of our economic growth and the dwindling confidence of potential investors, we must show determination and passion to transform our chances of a fortunate future by getting involved in the conversations of something bigger than our individual pursuits and what we have ever done collectively as a people. Let us get involved in the dynamic process of improving the conversation that will have a positive impact on the people and economy of the Urhobo nation.
A thriving economy is vital connection to the promotion of a people’s culture and values. We should get involve as we attempt to change the narratives about the Urhobo people and land. We must endeavour to do things differently from the norms that drive us to a standstill. Let us contribute towards a productive framework that will deliver big realistic goals. Let us come together and decide on the useful aspects of our Urhobo heritage.
Let us join hands together to project our land and people towards economic and investment boom.