- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Sunday Apah
A group, Frontier Ladies for Sheriff has stated that with the few appointments made so far and programmes/projects tipped to embark on by the new governor of Delta State, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, shows that he will deliver on his promised M.O.R.E agenda.
Okproko Ese Joyce, Mrs Anne Macaulay-Gbogidi and Joan Esheti, Coordinator, Assistant Coordinator and Secretary of Frontier Ladies for Sheriff respectively, made this known on behalf of the group at Asaba during the special thanksgiving to mark the 60th birthday of the governor.
The group stated that the Governor has started in the right direction. Therefore, it was incumbent on them as Deltans to support him to achieve his vision.
According to the group, “with Rt. Governor Sheriff Oborevwori on Delta’s Democratic saddle, his M.O.R.E Agenda is a sure way to greatness in all ramifications of national development.
Frontier Ladies For Sheriff is a support group of young and middle age women whose objectives among others; supporting women aspiring for elective positions and ensuring the girl child gets educated.
The formidable women group has its political structures in the three Senatorial Districts and 25 LGAs of Delta State.