- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
Speaker, Delta State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori has congratulated the former Governor of the State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori on his 63rd birthday, describing him as a natural-born leader.
The Speaker in a press statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Dennis Otu said that ; “Sir, you have proven yourself not just as a special person but a natural- born leader. Your amiable disposition is legendary”
“On this auspicious occasion of your birthday, I pray that your life will be filled with strength, wisdom, grace, and good health. Congratulations and happy birthday sir”, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori said.