- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
The Governor of Delta State, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori has approved the assigning of portfolios to the newly sworn-in Special Advisers in the state.
According to a statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Dr. Kingsley Emu, the Special Advisers and their portfolios are:
Barr Charles Whomrowho Oniyere – Legislative Matters, Barr. Michael Ogboru- Petroleum Resources, Hon. Ebikeme Clark- Youth Development,
Mr. Sylvester Oromoni- Environment, Hon. Shedrack Ekene Rapu-Housing Development.
Other Special Advisers assigned portfolios are Dr. Donald Onyibe Peterson-Entrepreneurship Development, Dr. GoodNews G. Agbi-Project Monitoring, Hon. Peter Uviejitobor- Government Affairs and Chief Nath Azuka Igbadi – Infrastructure.
The statement further added that their appointment letters are ready and can be picked up from the office of the Secretary to the State Government.