- Ubiomo Congratulates Oborevwori As Governor Of Delta State
- Jite Congratulates Uparan As Newly Inaugurated President General of Udu Kingdom.
- Adjogbe Foundation approves scholarship for BA Linguistics/Urhobo students in DELSU
- Oborevwori extols Douye Diri at 64
- Jite Attends Okowa's Reception, Says Okowa Came, Saw and Conquered.
Jite wishes Udu people Merry Xmas and Prosperous New year, Harps On Significance of Christmas, Preaches Peace.
By Henry Ubus.
As Christians all over the world celebrate Christmas, The Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council Hon.Chief Jite Brown (JP) has wished the good people of Udu Local Government Council and Deltans in general merry Christmas and Prosperous New year.
The Udu Council Boss said Christmas signifies peace and as such, Deltans and Udu people in particular should resolve to live in peace.
In a goodwill message released yesterday in Udu , the Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council Hon.Chief Jite enjoined all to embrace the virtues of peace and love that Christmas epitomizes.
“Christmas, signifies hope and salvation brought to the world in need of redemption. The world would be a better place if the values and virtues reflected by the holy birth of Christ, especially love for one another were practiced faithfully,” he stated.
Speaking further the Aberen of Udu Kingdom advised Christians to celebrate in moderation and to devout much time to prayers for the peace and unity of Udu and Delta State at large.