- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
By Henry Ubus
The Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council Hon. Chief Jite Brown (JP) has felicitated with former Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council now Chairman Governing Council Otefe Polytechnic Oghara Hon. Chief Barrister Andrew Oghene- Aga Orugbo on the auspicious occasion of his birthday anniversary today Sunday 15/08/21.
In his congratulatory message in Udu today Sunday , Hon. Chief Jite extolled the astute contributions of the Udu born Politician who was a former Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftancy Affairs Delta State and later Commissioner for Justice Delta state to his Constituency and Delta State in General.
Jite said, “On behalf of my family, the good people of Udu Local Government I wish to congratulate Hon. Chief Barr. Andrew Orugbo, the Udu- Gba of Udu Kingdom on the occasion of his Birthday anniversary.”
“Over the years, you have given yourself to the course of peace and development in your constituency and Delta State in general. For this, we owe you an enduring debt of gratitude.
“It is my pleasure to join your family, friends and well wishers to thank Almighty God for His continued guidance, protection and provision for you and I wish you more years of a life of forthrightness, outstanding patriotism and service to humanity with which He has blessed you.” Jite added.