- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Henry Ubus
Hon. Chief Jite Brown (JP), the Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council extends his heartfelt felicitations to a one time Executive Chairman of Udu LGC, Hon. Chief Barrister Andrew Oghene-Aga Orugbo on the joyous occasion of his Birthday anniversary today Tuesday 15/08/23.
Hon. Chief Jite praises the remarkable contributions of this esteemed Udu-born politician, who has served as a former Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs in Delta State, as well as Commissioner for Justice. His dedication and efforts have significantly impacted both his Constituency and Delta State at large.
“On behalf of my family and the people of Udu Local Government, I extend warm congratulations to Hon. Chief Barr Orugbo, the Udugba of Udu and Omamowhoro of Okpe kingdoms, on this special milestone,” Jite stated.
“Your unwavering commitment to peace and development within your constituency and throughout Delta State has earned you our enduring gratitude. I am delighted to join your loved ones in expressing our gratitude to the Almighty for His continuous guidance, protection, and blessings. May your life be blessed with many more years of integrity, exceptional patriotism, and dedicated service to humanity,” Jite added.