- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
The Isoko North Local Government Area Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has sent message of condolence to the First Lady of Delta State, Deaconess Tobore Oborevwori on the passing of her beloved mother, Madam Ayetoma Agnes Ataga.
In a condolence message to Governor Sheriff Oborevwori, his wife Deaconess Tobore Oborevwori and family signed by the Chairman of the party in the area, Prince Godwin Ogorugba, the party said it was with immense sadness that they received the news of the passing of mama in the early hours of Friday.
He said Madam Ataga will be long remembered for her invaluable contributions to growth and development of society especially her Evwreni community.
“On behalf of the LGA Executive, party leaders and the entire membership of our great party in Isoko North Local Government, I condole with the Oborevwori family and the entire Evwreni community over the passing away of Madam Agnes Ataga.
“She was a devout Christian and a good mother whose contributions to the development of her community, Evwreni and Delta will always be remembered.
“As a party we appreciate her selfless services and invaluable contributions to humanity which characterized the life and times of the late Madam Ayetoma Agnes Ataga.
“It is our prayer that God almighty will comfort the family and all those she left behind.”
May her soul rest in peace. Amen!!!
Amb. Prince Godwin Ogorugba
Chairman PDP, Isoko North LGA Chapter
September 3, 2023