- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
By Willson Osemele
The Executive Chairman, Delta State Internal Revenue Service Sir Monday John Onyeme has urged Ndokwa Indigenes to participate in the Ongoing Continuous Voters Registration CVR exercise embarked on by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Onyeme who disclosed this in a meeting at Utagba-Uno in Ndokwa West LGA admonished the good people of Ndokwa Nation to go through the INEC commission’s registration portal https://cvr.inecnigeria.org for their registration adding that the exercise is meant for those who are 18 years and above, those who don’t have Permanent Voters Card, PVC, those who has misplaced their PVC, those who wants to change from their polling units to another.
While admonishing the People to register for their Permanent Voters Card PVC, he maintained that the PVC is the only weapon citizens needs to bring to power candidates who have the Interest of the People at heart.
According to him, you can’t continue to complain about the poor leadership of the government at the centre when you don’t even have voters card, you can only elect representatives who are committed in delivering quality representation with your Permanent Voters Card PVC.
He further called on all Deltans to support the Okowa’s led administration in other for him to finish strong adding that Gov Okowa has performed exceedingly well in delivering good governance to Deltans as he advised Deltans who are 18 years and above to key into the Ongoing Voters registration exercise.