- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
- Enjoins Deltans to cooperate, support him
The founder and Director-General for Sheriff Oborevwori, Mr. John Ewhubare Siakpere, (JP), LLM, has congratulated Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, on his inauguration as Delta State Governor.
Siakpere, in a statement personally signed by him, facilitated with Oborevwori on his swearing-in as Governor of the oil-rich state.
Siakpere, a United Kingdom-based Lawyer, expressed happiness that Oborevwori took over the mantle of leadership of Delta state. Mr Siakpere assured Deltans that Oborevwori would ensure their wellbeing by keeping to his campaign promises as enshrined in his MORE Agenda.
He dedicated Oborevwori ‘s victory in the election and inauguration to God, adding that, “All that has happened in the life of our kinsman are manifestation of divine will.”
He stated, “I seize this medium to congratulate the new Governor of Delta State, Rt. Hon. Elder, Okakuro Sheriff Oborevwori, (Ukodo of Okpe Kingdom) on his swearing-in as the Chief Executive of Delta State.
Your inauguration as Governor gladdens our heart in the Siakpere Team for Sheriff Oborevwori. We are excited and gratified too that Deltans are also happy.”
“As it was stated in the Bible that when the righteous are in power, people will rejoice and that is exactly what’s happening in Delta State now. Our people are rejoicing as Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori has taken over the leadership of the state.”
“I can assure our people and Deltans in general that the Governor will not disappoint them and he will live up to their expectations by keeping his campaign promises,” he added.
To this end, Siakpere sought the co-operation and support of all Deltans for the Oborevwori-led administration.