- Ubiomo Congratulates Oborevwori As Governor Of Delta State
- Jite Congratulates Uparan As Newly Inaugurated President General of Udu Kingdom.
- Adjogbe Foundation approves scholarship for BA Linguistics/Urhobo students in DELSU
- Oborevwori extols Douye Diri at 64
- Jite Attends Okowa's Reception, Says Okowa Came, Saw and Conquered.
Governor Okowa To Present 2022 Appropriation Bill On Thursday, October 21
The State Governor, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa will tomorrow Thursday, October 21, 2021 present the Delta State’s 2022 Appropriation Bill to the State House of Assembly.
The Governor’s intent was made known in a letter to the State House of Assembly and read at Wednesday’s Plenary by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori.
According to the letter, the Governor is expected to present the 2022 Appropriation Bill to the State Legislature at the Hallowed chamber by 10:00 am.
Also at Wednesday’s Plenary, the State House approved a request by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa for a revised Medium Term Expenditure Frame Work (MTEF) in the State.
The approval was sequel to a letter to the House in that regard as read at Plenary by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori.
Motion for the approval of the request was moved by the Majority leader, Hon. Ferguson Onwo and adopted.