- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
- Community Leaders in Ese Odo, Ondo State, Demand Increased Surveillance on Chief Bibopiri Ajube and Associates"
- Udu PDP Media Team welcomes Delta State Executive Governor to Udu.
- IYC Writes Tinubu Over Relocation Of IOCs Headquarters, Hardship, Imminent Revolution
The State Governor, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa will tomorrow Thursday, October 21, 2021 present the Delta State’s 2022 Appropriation Bill to the State House of Assembly.
The Governor’s intent was made known in a letter to the State House of Assembly and read at Wednesday’s Plenary by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori.
According to the letter, the Governor is expected to present the 2022 Appropriation Bill to the State Legislature at the Hallowed chamber by 10:00 am.
Also at Wednesday’s Plenary, the State House approved a request by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa for a revised Medium Term Expenditure Frame Work (MTEF) in the State.
The approval was sequel to a letter to the House in that regard as read at Plenary by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori.
Motion for the approval of the request was moved by the Majority leader, Hon. Ferguson Onwo and adopted.