- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
*** Commends Gov. Oborevwori on Ighrakpata’s choice.
The Honourable Commissioner representing the good people of Udu, Ughelli South, Uvwie and Urhobos of Warri South LGAs on the Board of DESOPADEC, Hon. Goru Karo Jonathan, has Congratulated Hon. Solomon Ighrakpata on his well deserved appointment as the Chairman of the Delta State Board of Internal Revenue Service by his Excellency Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori.
Goru in his Congratulatory message, described Hon. Ighrakpata as a seasoned administrator with a wealth of experience in public service.
The former leader of Udu legislative arm, noted that the choice of Hon. Ighrakpata is well thought of by Gov. Oborevwori, judging by the importance of the Board to the State Government.
“On behalf of my family, Political Associates and my mandate area, I Congratulate my Leader, Hon Ighrakpata on this special appointment. I pray God to guide you and your team to do more for our great State.
“Congratulations Sir,” he said.