- Ubiomo Congratulates Oborevwori As Governor Of Delta State
- Jite Congratulates Uparan As Newly Inaugurated President General of Udu Kingdom.
- Adjogbe Foundation approves scholarship for BA Linguistics/Urhobo students in DELSU
- Oborevwori extols Douye Diri at 64
- Jite Attends Okowa's Reception, Says Okowa Came, Saw and Conquered.
GBAGI AND HIS ENTOURAGE PAY CONDOLENCE TO IYASERE FAMILY ;
Olorogun Barr Kenneth Gbagi, the leading Governorship aspirant in Delta State, on the 9th of October 2021, while returning from Akure on the conferement of his chieftaincy title, Gbagi and his entourage stopped over to pay condolence to the family of later Chief Barr Mrs Mary Iyasere at Benin City in Edo state.
Chief Sir E. D. Obofukoro who spoke on behalf of the Gbagi solidarity movement, urged the family to take heart over the sudden death of their sister and mother.
Chief Obofukoro encouraged the husband, Dr Richard Iyasere, the children and other members of the family to remain steadfast, courageous and keep the flag of faith mama left behind flying.
On his part, Dr Richard Iyasere appreciated Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi and his entourage for their time, encourage and show of love towards the family at this sad moment. He prayed for journey mercy for the team.
A prayer and a minute of silence was observed for late Mrs Barr Iyasere while tribute and condolence register was signed by Olorogun Gbagi.