- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Henry Ubus
Hon. Eki Afuevure, the Secretary of the Local Education Authority (LEA), Udu LGC has congratulated Hon. (Chief) Jite Brown (JP), the Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council, for his victory at the House of Assembly Election Petition Tribunal in Asaba, as he praised the judiciary for being the hope of the common man.
The tribunal declared Hon. Chief Jite Brown, the PDP Candidate, as the rightful winner of the 2023 House of Assembly election for Udu Constituency, citing his highest number of lawful votes. Speaking from Aladja, where the Aberen of Udu Kingdom received a warm welcome, Hon. Eki described the victory as a result of divine intervention and commended the tribunal judges for upholding justice. He also expressed confidence that the PDP candidate would achieve success at the appeal court. “On behalf of my family, I congratulate my boss on this well-deserved victory,” Eki added.