- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
By Henry Ubus
Following the development strides and successes recorded by Olorogun Jite Brown in the politics of Udu Local Government Area, Aladja community has named a street after him.
Aladja Community through a letter by the Aladja Community Council (ACC) and signed by its President, Elder Otto Ogbiruveta stated that the road was formerly known as Berger Aladja Bypass Road.
They stated in the letter that the decision to rename the road after Chief Jite Brown was reached during the last meeting of the ACC meeting after careful assessment of his political feats.
The community in the letter dated 26th November, 2021, described Chief Jite Brown as a great ambassador of Aladja community and Udu Local Government in general.
They explained in the letter that Chief Brown is the first Aladja son to have attained the position of the Udu Local Government Chairman and the first Udu person to have ruled the council for two terms.
They noted in the letter that Chief Jite has contributed immensely towards the development and positive projection of Aladja Community both within and outside the state.