- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Henry Ubus
Hon. Chief Jite Brown (JP), the Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council, has extended his congratulations to the Executive Governor of Delta State, His Excellency RT. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, as well as the people of Delta State, on the occasion of the state’s 32nd anniversary.
In a press statement released in Udu today, the Udu Council Boss highlighted the state’s achievements despite prevailing economic challenges. He acknowledged that while there’s room for growth, significant progress has been made, thanks to Governor Oborevwori’s administration. The statement underlined the administration’s commitment to overcoming obstacles and transforming Delta State into a model state within the nation. The M.O.R.E Agenda, introduced by Governor Oborevwori, aims to facilitate meaningful development, inclusive opportunities, reforms, and improved peace and security for all Deltans and residents.
The Aberen of Udu Kingdom also expressed his perspective, emphasizing that the 32-year milestone calls for for celebration, given Delta State’s ongoing positive development trajectory.
It’s worth recalling that Delta, Edo, and 10 other states were established on August 27, 1991, during the military regime of Gen. Ibrahim Babangida