- INDEPENDENCE: Oborevwori felicitates Nigerians at 63
- EDIJALA CONGRATULATES OBOREVWORI OVER HIS VICTORY AS TRIBUNAL STRIKES OUT OMO-AGEGE'S PETITION
- Tribunal Verdict: "Oborevwori's Victory Is The Will Of God."….says Hon. Goru Karo.
- Governor Oborevwori, Vindicated Once Again" Says Asun.
- Sharta Congratulates Oborevweri on Tribunal Victory
Delta State Governor-Elect, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, has felicitated with the federal Commissioner for Information in the First Republic and former Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark on his 96th birthday.
In a press statement he Signed, Rt Hon Oborevwori affirmed that Chief Clark is a courageous leader that has remained dogged in his crusade for good governance, and a Nigeria where equity and justice reign supreme.
The statement read: “I join family, friends, political associates, and other well meaning Nigerians to felicitate with an elder statesman and great Nigerian patriot Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark, OFR, CON who is 96 years old today.
As a community leader, teacher, educator, public servant, politician, and nationalist, Chief Clark’s contributions to the socio-political development of Nigeria are immeasurable. Bold and outspoken, he is a tireless crusader for a Nigeria where justice and equity reign supreme.
I pray that Chief Clark’s dream for Nigeria would come to fruition in his lifetime. And may his remaining years on earth be full of laughter, peace and joy.”