- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
A political pressure known as Agenda 2023 has endorsed Delta State immediate past Commissioner for Works, Chief James Augoye for Governor come 2023.
The political pressure group endorsed Chief Augoye on Tuesday during a courtesy visit to the former Commissioner at his country home of Ugbokodo, Okpe Local Government Area of the State.
The endorsement gives further impetus to the Governorship aspirations of the former Commissioner, who Agenda 2023 said will deliver as Governor if given the opportunity.
The group called on all Deltans to support the aspirations of Augoye, stressing that there is no better hand to replace the incumbent Governor, His Excellency, Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Okowa.
Meanwhile, Augoye thanked Agenda 2023 for finding time out of their busy schedules to visit him.
He also thanked the group for aligning with his aspirations, and the dreams he is having for the State.
According to him, his ambition to run for governor is a call to service he has to accept for the betterment of Deltans, stressing that the call is God’s own project.
The governorship hopeful assured that the project will surely manifest as the race to 2023 unfolds, and going forward.
The group was led by Comrade Rose Eyekomogba.