- Jite Attends Okowa's Reception, Says Okowa Came, Saw and Conquered.
- UYLA congratulates Aguariavwodo, Ahon on appointments
- Oborevwori greets Mike Adiotomre at 85
- FUEL SCARCITY: OBOREVWORI CAUTIONS FUEL MARKETERS AGAINST HOARDING, PRICE HIKE
- BE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO YOUR DUTIES, AHON URGES GOVERNOR'S PRESS CREW
Agofure Congratulates Okowa On His 35th Marriage Anniversary.
Hon. Onos Agofure, the Deputy leader; Legislative Arm Ughelli North Local Government congratulates his Excellency; Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa and his Wife Dame Edith Okowa as they celebrate 35 years in marriage.
Hon. Onos in his goodwill messenger through his Media team described his Excellency and his wife and God-fearing couples who are worthy of emulation.
According to Him.
“His Excellency and our Amiable First Lady are God-fearing models worthy of emulation.
In prayers, It’s my prayer that the Lord will continue to grant them the grace to live happily in good health and sound mind as they break more grounds politically and otherwise.
Once again congratulations sir.