- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Israel Jowhorue
High Chief Moses Uparan JP, President General of Union of Udu Communities was present at the palace of HRM Owhorhu 1, Dr. Barr. E. B. O. Delekpe JP, the Ovie of Udu Kingdom yesteday monday 07/08/23 to warmly welcome the UPU 7-man Committee on the Aladja and Ogbe-Ijow communal crisis, who were on a solidarity visit. Being the recognized UUC President General of Udu Kingdom, he also holds a position within the committee.
The UPU 7-man Committee comprises:
Chief Isaac Itebu, First Deputy President General UPU Worldwide – Chairman
Chief Ominimini Obiuwe I, Third Deputy President General UPU Worldwide – Member
Chief Simon Asite, National Financial Secretary UPU Worldwide – Member
Chief Austin Atite, Auditor UPU Worldwide – Member
Chief Hope Erute, PG Uvwie Kingdom – Member
Chief Emmanuel Ememu, PG Agbarha Warri – Secretary
High Chief Moses Uparan JP, PG UUC Udu Kingdom – Member