- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
- Community Leaders in Ese Odo, Ondo State, Demand Increased Surveillance on Chief Bibopiri Ajube and Associates"
- Udu PDP Media Team welcomes Delta State Executive Governor to Udu.
- IYC Writes Tinubu Over Relocation Of IOCs Headquarters, Hardship, Imminent Revolution
- Urhobo language studies: DELSU students receive Adjogbe Foundation's scholarship
The People’s Democratic Party in Udu Federal Ward 03 comprising of Ogbe-Udu, Ukpiovwin, Okolor Inland, and Okolor Waterside Communities has held their Monthly General Meeting on 16th of February, 20212 at Ogbe-Udu Community.
The meeting was presided over by the Ward Chairman, Chief Friday Akpokomuayen Orugbo with the party Local Government representatives, Ward leaders, and members in attendance.
The Ward Chairman who spoke on vital issues as they concern the party, reiterated on the need to remain focused ahead of the 2023 General Elections. He admonished all members to remain committed , United and focus as the party works in harmony come 2023.
In his words, “We must not allow any distractions to penetrate into our midst. We must remain focus to work together ahead of the General Elections”.
He also admonished all party members to ensure they complete their registration for the ongoing Voters’ Card and also the online party membership registration. He also promised members of a free transportation for those who are willing to proceed to the Local Government for the registration.
Also Speaking, the LGA Party Chairman, Hon. (Evang.) David Siloko JP, commended the leadership of the Ward for their consistency in holding Meetings as well as promoting the ruling party at the grassroots. Siloko tasked party Faithfuls to adhere to instructions in line with regard party leadership and should beware of every distractions of any kind.
On behalf of the State Chairman of the party, Chief Barr. Kingsley Esiso, the LGA Party Chairman Evang. David Siloko received hundreds of decampees from the All Progressive Congress stating that PDP is set to rescue Nigeria come 2023.