- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Henry Ubus
In a significant step towards fulfilling his campaign promises to his people, the Councillor representing the good of Uduophori Ward 16 at the Patani Legislative Arm of Delta State, Hon. Prince Oniovoghare Ogheneare earned praises today, Monday, September 18, 2023 as he distributed educational materials worth thousands of naira to schools in Wards 15, 16, and 20, comprising the three communities he represents in the Patani Legislative Arm.
During his visit, Hon. Oniovoghare urged the pupils to prioritize their studies, emphasizing that education is the key to an easier life. He expressed gratitude to his political mentor, Olorogun Godspower Omafuvwe Asiuwhu, the immediate past Commissioner of Environment in Delta State and the Uduophori people for the trust reposed in him. Hon. Oniovoghare also assured his constituents of his continuous presence and support.
School heads and pupils expressed their gratitude to the lawmaker for his commitment to his constituents and called on other political office holders to follow his example.
Hon. Oniovoghare was accompanied by Mr. Ado Thank God, the President-General of Uduophori Community, Evangelist Simon Okoro, the Chairman of Uduophori Community, Hon. Johnson Oruma, former Supervisory Councilor for Agriculture, and Hon. Deacon Akpibere, among others.