- Give Full Cooperation To Contractors, Oborevwori Urges Youths
- FactReporters Extends Warm Wishes to Executive Publisher Ubus on His Birthday Anniversary
- Young Stars FC Wins Adams Peace and Unity Cup Finals
- Udu PDP Social media Coordinator Celebrates Udu CPS on his birthday.
- 100 Days In Office: Oborevwori's Giant Strides In Delta Health Sector
The Aide to the Executive Chairman, DeltaState Internal Revenue Service Mr Wilson Osemele has lauded Sir Monday John Onyeme for his uncommon contributions in boosting the educational pursuits of Undergraduates across Ndokwa Nation.
Speaking to Fact Reporters News today Monday at the Revenue Service Headquarters, he described the Revenue Service Boss as a God sent to the People adding that Sir Monday John Onyeme has distinguished himself amongst many and has also demonstrated his love once again for his People through his Scholarship for 205 Undergraduates from Ndokwa extraction.
While describing the Scholarship Process as most transparent, he maintained that Onyeme has not only watered the ground for easy germination of the seed planted by his People but he has proven beyond measure his ability to continue to standtall behind the good people of Ndokwa Nation.
According to Osemele, the Scholarship for 205 Undergraduates will definitely motivate them to be serious with their academics which will also enhance their academic performance.
He called on all well to do Deltans to emulate the good gesture of Sir Monday John Onyeme not only in the area of education but also in other areas that will uplift the living standards of the people