- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
The Chairman/Managing Director of Fenog Group of Companies, Engr Augustine Efeturi Oghenejobo will on Saturday November 18th, 2023, shut down Oil Rich Delta state as his son, Engr Akpevwe Oghenejobo take his heartrob, Miss Andra to the altar.
Engr Akpevwe, scion of Oghenejobo family of Samagidi, Ethiope East LGA, Delta State, is an accomplished Engineer and a PHD student, while Andra is also a university graduate.
The what is set to be colourful wedding ceremony slated for Saturday, November 18th, 2023 at God’s Will Mission, Usiefrun Road , Orhuwhorun, Udu Local Government Area of Delta State is expected to attract people from all walks of life, especially from the nation’s oil industry, where the Engineer Augustine Efeturi Oghenejobo has been a dominant factor and recurring decimal in over three decades.
Key players in the public and private sectors, including captains of industry, top government officials and host of others are also being expected at the high-class wedding,
which is going to be the talk in town for a long time to come.
The father of the groom took the oil industry by storm when he designed and invented the CHDD Technology to tackle the illicit operations of the economic saboteurs in the nation’s oil industry.
The technology was designed to bury oil pipelines below the surface, from the prying eyes of vandals and oil thieves.
Fenog Group of Companies, with over hundreds of employees, is a privately owned Nigerian company, specialising in Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction, particularly for multinational oil companies.