- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
Governor of Delta State, Rt Hon Sheriff F.O. Oborevwori, has appointed Dr (Barr.) Wilfred Latimore Oghenesivbe, JP, as his Executive Assistant (Orientation and Communication) via a letter dated November 6, and signed by the Secretary to Delta State Government, Dr Kingsley Emu.
In addition to Strategic Communication, Oghenesivbe will also articulate government policies, programmes and achievements via the Orientation portfolio in rural communities by deploying multifaceted media and Publicity strategies.
Reacting to his appointment, the media and communication strategists said, “as a loyal party man and a core ambassador of the MORE agenda, I accept my new roles and wholeheartedly pledges my loyalty to His Excellency, the Governor, for yet another opportunity to serve the state.
“I strongly believe in the governor’s consummate and visionary leadership, while promising to do my best in the ongoing implementation of the result oriented policies and programmes of this administration,” Oghenesivbe said.