- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
ministerial nominee, Delta State, Stella Okotete, whom the Senate failed to confirm, has been pushing to clear the air on allegations about her academic credentials.
Okotete, a former Executive Director at the Nigerian Export-Import Bank, in a series of documents made available to Channels Television through her lawyers, Babatunde Ogala and Co, wrote to the different relevant institutions to verify the authenticity of her certificates and degrees.