- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Henry Ubus
Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council, Hon. Chief Jite Brown (JP) has again given the assurance that he will continue to collaborate with all security agencies in Delta and Udu Local Government in general.
The Udu Council Boss revealed this today, Thursday 27/07/23 when Delta State Commissioner of Police Cp Wale Abbas paid a familiarization visit to Burutu Area Command at the Ovwian/Aladja Police Station. He thanked the Commissioner for the august visit and all security agents in Udu for being proactive.
On his part CP Abbas thanked all for the warm reception as he appreciated all stakeholders for their support to the police force despite the numerous challenges. He assured that It is their mandate to ensure that Deltans sleep with their two eyes closed and urged Deltans to always give useful information to the Police pleading that the Police cannot do it alone.
Speaking further, the Delta State Commissioner of Police revealed that the Delta State Government will soon resolve the lingering crisis between Aladja and Ogbe/Ijoh. He commended the Udu Council Boss for the Police Station project he embarked on at Aladja Community.
Present at the Occasion were: Barrister Mrs. Eloho Awinoro, Vice Chairman of Udu LGC, Chief Moses Uparan, President of Udu Kingdom, Hon. Samuel Dawho, Secretary of Udu LGC, Hon. Agberia Oghoifo, Supervisory Council for Finance, Udu LGC, Chief Otto Veta, Hon. Festus Magege, Chief Frank Muwhen, President of Ovwian Community, Bishop Miro, President of Olori Community, Mr. Olori Aggreh, among others.