- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
- Community Leaders in Ese Odo, Ondo State, Demand Increased Surveillance on Chief Bibopiri Ajube and Associates"
- Udu PDP Media Team welcomes Delta State Executive Governor to Udu.
- IYC Writes Tinubu Over Relocation Of IOCs Headquarters, Hardship, Imminent Revolution
- Urhobo language studies: DELSU students receive Adjogbe Foundation's scholarship
By Henry Ubus
The Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council Hon. Chief Jite Brown (JP) today, Monday 26/07/21 inspected the ongoing project at the Aladja Community Health Center.
The Udu Council Boss who inspected the parameter fencing, interlocking, construction of security house and total upgrade of the project, expressed satisfaction with the level of work done so far as he called on the constructor handling the project to deliver the job on record time.
On his part the President of Aladja Community Council who doubles as the SA to Delta State Governor, Elder Otto Ogbiruveta thanked Hon. Jite for turning the Health to an ultra modern facility.
The Udu Council Boss was accompanied by Hon. Lucky Jitokun Supervisor for Works, Engr. Friday Sorhue HOD Works, Mrs. Okpobrisi Roseline TLG,Hon Ernest Mereh Supervisor for Finance, Hon Akpojotor Ayoro Majority Leader Udu Legislative Arm,Hon. Budja Akpos, Hon. Agberia Oghoifo, Mr. Emmanuel Obukadata, Mrs. Josephine Apah Ward 10 PDP Woman leader among others.