- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
By Henry Ubus
The Executive of Udu Local Government Council, Hon. Chief Jite Brown (JP) has expressed his condolences to Delta State First Lady, Deaconess Tobore Oborevwori, on the passing of her mother, Madam Ayetoma Agnes Ataga. In his condolence message, today Monday 04/09/23 in Evwreni shortly after signing the condolence register while speaking with newsmen, Hon. Chief Jite shared his sympathies with Governor Elder Sheriff Oborevwori and Deaconess Tobore Oborevwori, describing Madam Ataga as a devoted and caring mother who worked diligently to improve the lives of her children and the community. He highlighted her contributions to the progress of the Evwreni community and those around her. Hon. Jite also conveyed his prayers for God to grant Governor Elder Sheriff Oborevwori, Deaconess Tobore Oborevwori, and their family the strength to cope with this sorrowful loss.