- Jite Brown Will Not Dissapoint Udu People If Voted For Says Akpososo
- Atiku-Okowa'll bring back jobs, manage debts transparently - Aniagwu
- Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu: The Making of Another Female Federal Lawmaker in Urhobo
- Forthcoming Polls : Court clears Etanabene, six others
- Delta PDP Governorship candidate, Oborevwori, mourns passing of Effurun Otor monarch
The Members and Executives of Delta State PDP Social Media Team DESPSOMET have commended the Delta State Commissioner for Youth Development Hon Ifeanyi Egwunyenga for his excellent performance towards revamping the Ministry of Youth Development in Delta.
Speaking Yesterday in a discussion chat, the Secretary of the group, Mr. Wilson Osemele AKA Wilson Junior noted that Hon Ifeanyi Egwunyenga came prepared to deliver that which will have great impact on the lives of youths, adding that he has redesigned and revamped the Ministry of Youths Development in line with the Stronger Delta Agenda of the Okowa’ led administration.
He described Hon Ifeanyi Egwunyenga as a commissioner filled with content, whose developmental strides in terms of impactful programmes in the Ministry of Youth deserve to be commended, adding that he has driven the Ministry towards the pathway of constant growth and development.
He furtherstated that Hon Ifeanyi Egwunyenga brought fresh ideas which he said has not only revamped the Ministry but has repositioned the Ministry of Youth for impactful service delivery and called on Deltans to give the commissioner maximum support.