- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
GYC MOBILE PARLIAMENT CALL FOR EMERGENCY SITTING OVER GYC EXECUTIVES TENURE ELONGATION DECISION.
It important, the parliament of GYC make known to the general public that the resolution of the tenure elongation reached by the GYC executive was never the position of the GYC MOBILE PARLIAMENT.
The Parliament is calling on all stakeholders and zones of Gbaramatu Youth’s Council to be calm and wait for the parliament position on the above reached resolution.
The issue of tenure of the elective officials of Gbaramatu Youth’s Council is a constitutional issue which need to be addressed constitutionally, hence, the parliament in strong words called the decision of the GYC executives a detrimental one.
The parliament has resolved to call for an emergency sitting over the issue and notice of the meeting is attached below.
“This is to inform all GYC parliamentarians that, there shall be an emergency sitting to discuss crucial issues of parliament and council. It’s important all parliamentarians make appearance on the aforesaid date.
Date: Wednesday 25/10/2023
Time: 10am prompt
Venue: Casa De Pedro Hotel, Refinery Road Effurun- Warri
Barr. Frank Ekpemupolo
Comr. Mayor Ipopo Present