- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
The new Parish Priest of Christ the King Catholic Church, Obiaruku, Very Rev Fr Dr Christopher Ekabo, JP has expressed readiness to lead the CKC parishioners on a peaceful protest over the abandoned Eku-Abraka-Obiaruku road project by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Ekabo dropped the hint recently at his First Mass in CKC to draw the attention of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Federal Government to the harrowing experience motorists and commuters go through due to the deplorable state of the abandoned Sapele-Amukpe-Eku-Abraka-Obiaruku-Agbor road project, and called on the FG to urgently reconstruct, repair, or maintain the failed portions.
Ekabo lamented that the pathetic situation of the bad road poses a serious security threat and has crumbled the businesses of the residents.