- INDEPENDENCE: Oborevwori felicitates Nigerians at 63
- EDIJALA CONGRATULATES OBOREVWORI OVER HIS VICTORY AS TRIBUNAL STRIKES OUT OMO-AGEGE'S PETITION
- Tribunal Verdict: "Oborevwori's Victory Is The Will Of God."….says Hon. Goru Karo.
- Governor Oborevwori, Vindicated Once Again" Says Asun.
- Sharta Congratulates Oborevweri on Tribunal Victory
The Delta State government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Federal government of Nigeria to host the national youth games for the next four years.
While signing the memorandum, today at the Government House Asaba, Gov Ifeanyi Okowa appreciated the Minister of Youths and Sports Development , Sunday Dare for his efforts in sports in the last three and half years.
Gov. Okowa stated that the state is happy to commit as the host for the National Youth Game for the next four years as sports is a good way to develop the mind of the youths and build bonds of unity.
Gov Okowa believes that catching them young is the best.
He said the state is encouraging sports and he urged othe states to do same
Speaking earlier, the minister of sports revealed that Delta State is undoubtedly the home of sports in Nigeria especially in grass roots, sub national and national sport development as Delta State has been part of the success of sports in Nigeria.