- INDEPENDENCE: Oborevwori felicitates Nigerians at 63
- EDIJALA CONGRATULATES OBOREVWORI OVER HIS VICTORY AS TRIBUNAL STRIKES OUT OMO-AGEGE'S PETITION
- Tribunal Verdict: "Oborevwori's Victory Is The Will Of God."….says Hon. Goru Karo.
- Governor Oborevwori, Vindicated Once Again" Says Asun.
- Sharta Congratulates Oborevweri on Tribunal Victory
Delta State Government has raised alarm over the influx of touts in the state, especially Asaba the State Capital, who posed as taskforce on revenue collection.
A statement by the Chairman, Joint Task Force to Checkmate Revenue Leakages and Eradication of Illegal Revenue Collection, in Delta State, Mr Moye Malachi, indicated that these touts whose activities was pronounced illegal by the government of the neighbouring state has flooded Delta State to continue their niferious activities.
According to Mr Malachi, it is only the Joint Task Force to Checkmate Revenue Leakages and Eradication of Illegal Revenue Collection that is recognised by the state government to enforce revenue collection and the collection must be paid into the Delta State Government IGR bank account.
The taskforce chairman, stated that the security agents have been mandated to arrest any revenue taskforce who is not from the Delta State Board of Internal Revenue Services suspected to be fake and made him to face the full wrath of the law, even as he urged members of the public not to fall prey to these touts posing as revenue collectors.
He further revealed that many of such illegal task force on revenue collection has been arrested and are presently at the Ogwashi-Uku Correctional Centre.