- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the conferment of the National Honours on Mr Dike James Chigbue , in the rank of MON (Member of the Order of the Niger).
The Minister of Special Duties and Intergovernmental Affairs, Senator George Akume, in a 2022 National Honours Award Letter to Mr Dike James Chigbue said that; “I have the honour to formally inform you that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, has approved the conferment of the National Honours on you, in the rank of MON (Member of the Order of the Niger)”.
The investiture ceremony, the Minister said is scheduled to take place at the International Conference Centre (ICC), Abuja on Tuesday, 11th October, 2022 at 9:00am.
In his reaction, Mr Dike James Chigbue who hails from Ibusa, Oshimili North Local Government Area of Delta State and an Abuja based Entrepreneur with focus on Real Estate and ICT, said that he was elated by the approval of the National Award on him, adding that all roads will lead to the International Conference Centre, Abuja on Tuesday, 11th, October, 2022 for the conferment of the National Award on him by President Buhari.