- Association holds grand celebration for SVC diamond jubilee anniversary, Dec 9
- Crude Oil Theft: Concerns heighten asvessel steals crude from Ondo coastal oil facility
- Delta vows to issue CofO, other land documents in 3 months
- Esther Tonlagha's Birthday Extravaganza Sets The Night Ablaze With Glorious Celebrations!"
- OML 34: NEPL/ND-Western JV Puts Smiles On Faces Of Youths With Starter Packs Worth Millions After Skills Training
By Henry Ubus
Ahead of the February 25th and March 11th general elections, the Honourable Commissioner for Environment Delta State Olorogun Godspower Asiuwhu has charged Staff of his ministry to vote PDP 5 over 5.
While speaking with his staff yesterday Olorogun Asiuwhu revealed that since Delta State Governor Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa is the Vice Presidential candidate of PDP, the only thing the Ministry of Environment and other Deltans can do for him is to support him with their votes and other candidates of PDP.
According to Olorogun Asiuwhu the only Political Party to rescue Nigeria from its present economic quagmire is the People’s Democratic Party PDP, Please don’t let anyone deceive you, the Atiku/Okowa candidacy is the best and the only hope we have, so go home on Saturday and vote PDP. He added.
The Staff while thanking Olorogun Asiuwhu for the timely meeting, promised to do the needful.