- UUC Congratulates Blessyn Brume-Ataguba On Confirmation As Federal Commissioner Appreciates President Tinubu Over Appointment
- UNCLE FRED: SOARING ON A SOLITARY WING
- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
By Henry Ubus
The Association of Private School Owners of Nigeria(APSON), Udu Local Government Chapter, is set to honour notable figures including the Delta State Commissioner for Education, Hon. Chief Mrs. Rose Ezewu, Hon. Chief Vincent Oyibode, Delta State Commissioner for Oil and Gas, Executive Chairman of Udu Local Government Council Hon. Chief Jite Brown (JP) and Hon. Chief Peter Uviejitobor, Special Adviser to the Delta State Governor on Government Affairs. In an official press statement issued and signed by the duo of Hon. Chief Francis Ede, Chairman of the Private School Owners of Nigeria (APSON), Udu chapter, who also serves as the President of the National Coalition of Private Schools in Delta State, and his Secretary, Comr. Mike Okodevu, the event which is tagged: End of Year Party/Award Ceremony is scheduled for December 9th, 2023, at the DSC Model School 1 Auditorium, commencing at 11 am.
Hon. Chief Ede additionally disclosed that Comr. Keno Emiaso will assume the role of Chairman for the occasion.