- Kofi Congratulates Delta Highways And Urban Roads Commissioner- Izeze On His Birthday
- APSON To Honour Exemplary Leaders Ezewu, Oyibode, Jite, Uviejitobor, Others December 9th"
- DTSG Raises Alarm on Inflation Surge and Increased Living Costs Following Subsidy Removal
- Delta Guber: How Oborevwori Defeated Omo-agege, Gbagi, Pela
- Chairman Local Govt. Service Commission Lauds Jite's Developmental strides
This is to officially inform the general public that there is no iota of truth in the rumours going round that Senator James Manager has left the Peoples Democratic Party to join APC.
This is the handwork of mischief makers and it should be thrown into the waste bin.
Senator Manager as the pioneer State Chairman of the party, Chief Julius he can’t and will never destroy the house he laboured to build.
He is the Father of the Party in Delta State and he will continue to play that fatherly role as was displayed in the last Presidential and the National Assembly elections.
He was one of the few Leaders who won his unit, ward and Local Government Area in the last elections and that’s an indication that he is serious minded and a committed party man.
I passionately appeal to all his supporters and loyalist not to be deceived by that false alarm.
We should all be mindful of the fact that rumour mongering mill is well activated now to spread unfounded rumours as an instrument to confuse voters against next Saturday elections.
Thank you all.
Elliot Otobo Ugbome
Special Assistant to
Senator James Manager