- Jite Brown Will Not Dissapoint Udu People If Voted For Says Akpososo
- Atiku-Okowa'll bring back jobs, manage debts transparently - Aniagwu
- Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu: The Making of Another Female Federal Lawmaker in Urhobo
- Forthcoming Polls : Court clears Etanabene, six others
- Delta PDP Governorship candidate, Oborevwori, mourns passing of Effurun Otor monarch
By Henry Ubus
The Principal of Aladja Grammar School, Mrs. Margaret Ederewhevbe has lauded Delta State Governor, Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa for supplying over 100 two seaters desks to Aladja Grammar School in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State. Ederewhevbe who made this known today Wednesday 06/10/21 at Aladja while receiving the desks, also thanked the Delta State Commissioner for Basic and Secondary Education, Mrs.Rose Ezewu for her pivotal role which was instrumental to the delivery of the desks. The elated Principal who prayed God to bless the Governor for remembering Aladja Grammar School, reiterated that the desks will be well taken care of.
Speaking in same vein an old Student of the School, Mr. Ighotegwolor Bezi while thanking the Delta State Government for this gesture, appealed to Governor Okowa for a parameter fencing of the School which he described as the first Secondary School in Udu founded in 1974.
As at the time of filing this report teachers and Students of the School were in joyous mood.