- Ukodhiko felicitates ex-Reps Minority Leader, Ndudi Elumelu at 59
- UYLA commends Oborevwori over relocation of two Faculties to Orerokpe
- Ukodhiko congratulates business-mogul Eta Enahoro at 61
- Karo Goru Commends Onajite Brown For Finishing Strong With Legacy Projects.
- Community Leaders in Ese Odo, Ondo State, Demand Increased Surveillance on Chief Bibopiri Ajube and Associates"
The deputy leader of Ughelli North legislative arm and councilor representing Agbarho ward 1, Hon Onos Agofure has commiserated with the Agbatutu family and Ughelli North PDP in general over the sudden death of Hon. Lawrence Agbatutu JP, the chairman of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) North LGA and pray for the repose of the late party chairman.
Hon Onos Agofure in a condolence message released at his country home, Agbarho described the death of Agbatutu as a great loss to Agbarho, the PDP family in Ughelli North, and all men of goodwill and he will be greatly missed.
He expressed sadness over the demise, stating that Agbatutu was a very hardworking party chairman. He was committed, dedicated, and loyal to all organs of the party both at the LGA and state level, and above all, he was selfless in his service to our party as a chairman.
Agbatutu was a true democrat who believed in the core values of our great party and participated and he committed himself to its activities always. His numerous contributions towards the sustained development of the party at the grassroots cannot be overemphasized or glossed over in a hurry.
“On behalf of my family and political associates, I commiserate with Hon. Lawrence Agbatutu family, Agbarho Kingdom, and the entire PDP in Delta State at large for the sudden passing of our beloved chairman”.
“I prayed God to grant the entire family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss”.