- Give Full Cooperation To Contractors, Oborevwori Urges Youths
- FactReporters Extends Warm Wishes to Executive Publisher Ubus on His Birthday Anniversary
- Young Stars FC Wins Adams Peace and Unity Cup Finals
- Udu PDP Social media Coordinator Celebrates Udu CPS on his birthday.
- 100 Days In Office: Oborevwori's Giant Strides In Delta Health Sector
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Candidate of the House of Representatives, Isoko Federal Constituency, Pastor Engr Jonathan Ajirioghene Ukodhiko has promised massive empowerment and training for women and youths in the area.
Ukodhiko made this pledge yesterday at Noble Hotel, Oleh where he inaugurated Ajogwa-Eyana Foundation Isoko Nation Political Forum.
Ukodhiko who was represented by the DESOPADEC Commissioner representing Isoko nation, Dr Paul Oweh stressed that human capacity building, training and retraining of the women and youths would be a focal point of his representation.
He said “I’m glad that training, empowerment and women education are a major part of your agenda. This also form a critical area in our representation. So, therefore, we shall work together to achieve the goals if elected.”
He further enjoined them to take campaign to the various ward and to unit. He urged them to get their PVC and ensure the message gets to the people.
Earlier, in her address, the president of Ajogwa-Eyana Foundation, Hon Princess Abigail Elo Oriri described Engr Ukodhiko as a man with vision who has come to change the narrative of the Isoko people. A man who listens to the needy, hears the cry of the down trodden. A change our women and youths generation have been waiting for, manifesting in God’s presence in human form.